Sunday, April 22, 2012

Modern Wallpaper

Wallpaper is a great way to make a strong impact in a room and today there are many modern designs to choose from.  I love wallpapering an entry, a powder or a dining room with a powerful paper.  Choosing these rooms is a good way to not risk getting tired of the design but, hopefully, if you pick one you love you will have it to enjoy for years.  Here are some of my favorite sources..


One of my favorite places to shop for wallpaper is Walnut Wallpaper in Los Angeles.  They have a great selection to choose from.  I love this color combination...




Schumacher is another that I go to often..







and I love the Imperial Trellis in any color...


Graham & Brown has a great selection to choose from..







Kreme is another great source..






Flavor Paper is a wallpaper company in Brooklyn that does everything from floral, funky, to digital.  Great for turning images into wallpaper..  Here is one they did for the singer, John Legend..




and here is an image from their award winning showroom...








No comments:

Post a Comment