Sunday, January 13, 2013

Black Doors

I love the look of black doors with neutral palettes. It is a clean, modern look that gives the room a little extra style.  You do not have to match the trim to this color as the door can stand alone and this will give the room a beautiful focal point.

A Dorothy Draper syled door looks great in black and makes the hardware pop..




Another great Dorothy Draper styled door with no other black in the room and this totally works..



I love the combination of the black, white and brown with the accent of lavender..



The black doors add to this eclectic interior although I am not a fan of the chandelier. I do like the unexpected, curved bench and round table..



The simplicity is striking here although I would change the rug..




And don't forget the kitchen..





No comments:

Post a Comment